Friday, August 17, 2012

Dolly Parton and Cracker Barrel

First I want to say that I love Dolly Parton.  I own several of her albums,  I even own a Dolly Parton tribute album, follow her on Google+, and listen to her on my iPod from time to time when I'm working out.  I can't count the times I've played "Jolene" during a break-up. 

Dolly has teamed up with the restaurant chain Cracker Barrel to create a new CD/DVD album, "Spend a Night with Dolly". . .oops I meant "Spend an Evening with Dolly."  Can you imagine a more perfect union than Dolly and Cracker Barrel? So happy she didn't choose Walmart. Included is a  DVD of one of her performances in London and much more.  I might have to head out to Cracker Barrel on Hwy 52 for my own Cracker Barrel and Dolly Album.






No comments:

Post a Comment