Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Dinner Fit for Candlelight

I got a little decadent for dinner tonight.  I had a pint of Ben and Jerry's "Peanut Butter World," and told my boyfriend to fend for himself in our kitchen that is reminiscent of The Hunger Games as in there isn't shit in there.  The ice cream is milk chocolate (do you really need me to go on describing from here?) with natural peanut butter swirls and chocolate cookie crumbles.  There may be four servings in that pint, but I ask four servings for whom?  Shoe cobbler elves, gnomes, pixie fairies maybe.  The USDA has got to do something about what's an appropriate serving amount.  A pint is the perfect serving for one, and I'm not going to argue with any fools who think otherwise.  The fools can go munch on celery stalks minus the buffalo wings and blue cheese dip.  The horror.


This flavor, "Peanut Butter World," is exclusive and it's only available for a limited time at Target.  As if I needed another reason to go shopping at Target.  Target and Ben and Jerry's joined forces, much greater than any Jedi's, to create four ice cream flavors-"Peanut Butter World," "Berry Voluntary," "Voluntiramisu," and "Brownie Chew Gooder"--to help foster volunteerism.  They're undoubtably fostering a muffin top on my mid-section.


No comments:

Post a Comment