Sunday, August 19, 2012

Punking an Interview

After going on so many interviews, I've got this idea that I'd really like to punk a few interviews.  If I was independently wealthy, I'd do it for a good time.  Maybe for one interview requiring a power point presentation go in with the narrative recorded, and tell them I've got to run a quick errand to CVS, so I'm going to play it for them while I'm gone.  Wear a bathing suit, impersonate a star, wear a trashy, clubby outfit with visible hot pink bra straps.  Fart during an interview and tell them I just sharted while walking away clutching my pants.  Go in asking when I start and how big my desk is.  Eat a hotdog while interviewing.  Tell them my weaknesses are drugs and alcohol, but I'm on Step 6 of the 12 Step program, so there's nothing to worry about, and my strengths are being able to color in the lines of my Hello Kitty coloring book (or not; they don't need to know).


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're blogging again! This post, along with the others, has been thoroughly entertaining!

    ReplyDelete