Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ornamental Flower Pot or Chamber Pot? You Decide.

IMG_20120830_122920.jpg
I went to Ross today, and I stumbled upon this thing.  Now I ask you is this a flower pot or a chamber pot?  Look at the ornate ironwork, and it is chair after all complete with arm rests.  There's no disputing that.  Could Louis XIV have used this ornate, iron-worked pot when he was younger and didn't have as much girth as he did later in life?  Of course, he would've called it a pot de chambre.  Hmmm, this thing could even be used for potty training.  That's no joke.  I'm kind of serious, because the pot can be removed from its frame.  I checked.  If you don't want a hot pink training potty with Dora the Explorer on it or a red one with Lightning McQueen on it for your toddler, this is an alternative.

IMG_20120830_122928.jpg




There is depth to that pot.  Depth for roots and soil, or, well, I can't bring myself to type it despite my love for scatological humor.















IMG_20120830_122936.jpgHere's a side view to give a bit more dimension, so you can come to your own conclusion.






No comments:

Post a Comment