Thursday, September 13, 2012

Coco (Ice T's Wife) and Her Butt

Ice T, former rapper and now actor on "Law and Order: Special Victims Unit," is married to this petite, delicate flower named Coco.  Coco and Ice T's romance rivals that of Romeo & Juliet, Tristan & Isolde, and Elizabeth Taylor & Richard Burton.  Ice T and Coco met on a video shoot.  She was a model on the set, and after supposedly seeing her teeth and then her butt, Ice T introduced himself to her and asked her what kind of guys she dated.  She said something along the lines of I only date nice guys to which he replied Ice is in nice.  Fast forward ten years, and they are still together, which mostly likely has a little something to do with her outrageous butt.

Look at her in all her lucite high heels glory doing a lift to enhance those glutes.  It reminds me of that episode of MTV Cribs when Mariah Carey worked out in 4 inch heels on a stairmaster.  At least Mariah was on pills and booze.  Coco has no excuse for working out in those shoes.  I can't decide if I'm more offended by her shoes or her scrunchie.  It's the srunchie.  Schrunchie'll win everytime.

Coco has gone on the show "The Doctors" to do an on-air ultrasound proving once and for all that her butt is real, because that's the burning question everyone has, right?  Turns out it's real jelly not silicone jelly.  She floods the Internet with pictures of her rear.  A few years back, Myspace banned a photo of her butt cleavage and removed it.  Now, I ask how bad was it for Myspace to take it down?  Go ahead google her seat and see what you get.  I have to tell you dat ass puts me in a trance.  It's inexplicable.  I've got to confess to you I've been musing about her butt for a while now.  For a while there, when I was glazed over looking at my phone, Brad would ask, "Are you looking at pictures of Coco's butt again?"




1 comment:

  1. It's the 8th wonder of the world!! Totally puts my tank ass to shame.

    ReplyDelete