Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sophisticate that Pony Tail. Jennifer Aniston Did.

(Ignore those two girls in bottom corner)
I was in a boutique here in Florence owned by the height of bitchiness.  That is a post unto itself that I'm going to get around to writing, because I'm still hot around the collar over her twattiness.  Per usual, I was at the register and made an impulse buy.  I really hate impulse buys, but there seems to be nothing I can do about it.  There was a bowl of these elastic ribbon ties and beside the bowl there was a picture of the bouncy Jennifer Aniston with her gorgeous hair bound in a messy pony tail with one of these ties.  Must Buy!  I'm in love with these things.  They aren't easy to come by either.

I searched over Target and at drugstores, and all I came up with were pastels and neons with polka dots.  I draw the line there.  I will not have the same hairstyle as the kid who lives across the street from me.  I already did that once with my Suri Cruise bob haircut.  I wanted solid, muted colors, because I wanted to sophisticate that pony.  I eventually came across these ties at Ulta.  The brand I purchased is called Tony Tie.  It was a card package of three in three different colors-black, off-white, and leopard.  It was a reasonable price somewhere hovering around $7, and you may think that is too much, and, if you do, good in fact great, because I don't want you flooding the scene with my new find.

One of the things about these ties is that they are not going to harm your hair in the way an elastic band does, so that's a major added bonus for me since my baby fine hair is prone to breakage the longer it gets, and elastic bands are infamous for breaking hair.

I give my new beauty find 5 out of 5 stars on all points-cost, quality, usefulness, and style.



No comments:

Post a Comment